Network Support Specialists
SM Consulting Services is actively looking for Network Support Specialists to join the telecom team. We are looking for contractors at this time.
Some of the responsibilities are as follow:
• Experience in configuring, maintenance and troubleshooting IP networks with Cisco routers and switches.
• Experienced as 1st, 2nd and 3rd level network support engineer for IP networks with the focus of Cisco products.
• Experienced-based knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol, specifically relating to the routing of IP packets (OSPF, ISIS, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, MPLS VPN, and Multicasting)
• Knowledge and experience with Cisco IOS and NX-OS.
• Experienced in upgrading IP network both in IP planning and IOS.
• CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
• Good communication skills in English both verbal and written.