SM Consulting Services has a team of great experienced and diverse leaders. Our leadership is more focused on continuously adding value to the company than managing with formal authority. It is contributing to results through project work and special assignments are key for reaching beyond conventional limits in order to contribute to wider group performance. This enlarged responsibility of a SMCS leader, in addition to professional skills, practical experience and result focus, adds following specific criteria present in our leaders.
Focus of our Leadership
- Is nurturing teamwork within Canadian networks and cross-functional teams, though within the framework given by the company’s structure.
- Has passion to develop people, fostering all elements that allow others to progress in their work and to develop their skills.
- Is active, tackles problems and decides even in unknown situations.
- Is driven by an acute sense of performance, by setting SMART targets and regularly reviewing performance.
- Builds confidence and trust. Shows integrity.
- Listens carefully and respects other viewpoints.
Conducts frequent face to face communication with his/her employees, customers and all other stake holders.
- Is reliable based on clear and consistent actions, leadership and achievement. Our leadership provides regularly constructive feedback. Even critical feedback is viewed as constructive.
- Has varied interests, demonstrates responsible behaviour as well as the desire to pursue a balanced lifestyle.